More Fun With Strong Bad’s Cool Game for Attractive People

sbcg4ap101_thestick.jpg

It’s time once again to check in with our good friend Strong Bad and see how his Cool Game for Attractive People is coming along. With help from the fine folks at Telltale Games, Strong Bad today discovers his long-lost Snake Boxer V manual, shares a nice greeting with his pal the “pointless wall,” and introduces his friend “the stick.” Take a look:

[gv data=”/wp-content/uploads/Games/StrongBadsCoolGameForAttractivePeople/Trailers/homestarruiner_gameplay.flv” width=”416″ height=”352″][/gv]

Oh wait, but there’s more.

Strong Bad has also leaked a super-secret “tech demo” for his game via his dev blog — against the wishes of Telltale of course — showing the engine running at 98%. What’s left to finish in the remaining 2%? Well, Strong Bad hasn’t quite nailed down those tricky fence physics.

And finally, Strong Bad was kind enough to pass along this fresh batch of stills from his gaming adventure.

About the Author

Matt Litten is the full-time editor and owner of VGBlogger.com. He is responsible for maintaining the day to day operation of the site, editing all staff content before it is published, and contributing regular news, reviews, previews and other articles. Matt landed his first gig in the video game review business writing for the now-defunct website BonusStage.com. After the sad and untimely close of BonusStage, the former staff went on to found VGBlogger.com. After a short stint as US Site Manager for AceGamez, Matt assumed full ownership over VGBlogger, and to this day he is dedicated to making it one of the top video game blogs in all the blogosphere. Matt is a fair-minded reviewer and lover of games of all platforms and types, big or small, hyped or niche, big-budget or indie. But that doesn't mean he will let poor games slide without a good thrashing when necessary!