Splinter Cell: Blacklist is getting way more than a collector’s edition for its confirmed August 20th launch later this year. The much more glamorous sounding Paladin Multi-Mission Aircraft Edition, for a pricey $170, will come with a functioning remote control Paladin Aircraft, just like the one Sammy boy and his Fourth Echelon unit use as a flying base of operations in the game.
Other content will include a poster, a copy of the Echoes graphic novel, and some in-game bonuses. Sneak a peek at the complete content descriptions:
• Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Blacklist video game.
• Remote Control C-147B Paladin Aircraft: Command the air with a custom 3-channel, dual-engine aircraft modeled after the in-game Paladin mobile headquarters.
• Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell® Echoes comic book: Limited 88-page graphic novel by Eisner-nominated comic book writer Nathan Edmondson and illustrator Marc Laming.
• Limited edition Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Blacklist poster.
• Exclusive Billionaire’s Yacht co-op map.
• Bonus Upper Echelon Pack with Dead Coast co-op map, Gold Sonar Goggles and Upper Echelon Suit.
The Splinter Cell: Blacklist Paladin Multi-Mission Aircraft Edition is available for pre-order now at select North and Latin American retailers for PS3 and Xbox 360.